Monday, June 22, 2009

Waiting for the budget

What happens to me in terms of my job will mostly depend on what is going to happen with the State Budget. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Governor Brewer is holding out for a tax increase when such a move would deprive our economy of precious dollars that are needed for the economy to rebound. I have been doing some posts on my Facebook page so some of you who happen to float by this blog will be able to see some of my posts if I know you.

It was a nice June as the temperatures were in the 90s for at least three weeks, but now the heat is on and thus our three-month torture session here in the desert. Hopefully once the state budget is sorted out, me and my family can head up to Payson or some other cool place on the Mongollon Rim.

No comments: